This tour is designed for those who wish to enjoy a romantic dinner in one of the most beautiful venues in San Gimignano.. After you are greeted at your hotel in Florence by our dedicated driver you will make your way to the Medieval town of San Gimignano, about 1 hour and a half travelling through the lovely Tuscan countryside will take you there.
Useppi Palace, built in the early 1200s, is located in the central square of the town, which proudly boasts one of the twelve towers still standing on San Gimignano and the quaint Medieval style the town is famous for.
The dinner will start with a standing aperitif in the Central Hall, which encompasses a glass of Champagne accompanied by different kinds of nuts, while a harpist and a soprano will delight your ears*. The whole evening will be accompanied by themed music for your enjoyment.
After the aperitif you will be lead to your table, laid with lace tablecloth, hand decorated mats, porcelain dishes, crystal glasses and silver candlesticks with lit candles to create a classy romantic environment for your dinner and wine tasting.
After dinner your dedicated driver will be ready to take you back to your hotel in Florence.
– Mix of Tuscan cold cuts and cheese with mustard and honey, Florentine Crepes stuffed with cheese and truffles.
3 First Courses:
– Lasagna with sauce of Cinta
– Tagliolini with Truffles
– Mushroom Risotto
2 Second Courses:
– Fiorentina Beef with Potatoes Contour and grilled vegetables
– Stewed wild boar with black olives
– Vanilla Ice-cream with Strawberries and Balsamic Vinegar
Wine Tasting for the Evening Includes:
– Terrestre “ Event Wine” Reserve Special Vintage 1996
– Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
– Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
– Chiant Classico D.O.C.G.
– Chianti Clasiico Riserva D.O.C.G.
– Bartolomeo 2004 Gold Medal
– Baldassare 2004 “Super Tuscan”
– Cavaliere 2009 “Super Tuscan”
– Vin Beato “Desrt Wine”with Cantuccini
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Pepper Olive Oil
– Truffle Olive Oil
– Balsamic Vinegar Selected
Dinner Price is Euros 400 per person to be added to our tour fare below.
*Dinner with music is available from 4 to 8 people only.
Total Duration, including pick up and drop off in Florence: 6 hours